web / info design / SEO – jobs
We are seeking an IT Specialist to assume responsibility for maintaining the technical infrastructure required to efficiently operate our 19 Family Fun Centers and to transact business with our customers in a highly secure and controlled environment. The position will provide exposure to a wide array of technologies that are deployed in the home office and our 19 locations – including business applications, POS, Security and Entertainment Systems. This person will be responsible for providing desk top support to our local and remote users as well as managing the company’s VM hosted servers running business applications including Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint. Additionally, this person will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the networks that provide connectivity between locations and to the Internet, including the VOIP phone system.
Manage all internal windows-based servers including Exchange and active directory services.
Manage a variety of business applications including SharePoint, ADP, Crystal Reports, Exact and our VOIP phone system.
Collaborate and oversee the 3rd party vendors who we depend on to deliver POS, security and entertainment systems to our Centers.
Manage and upgrade network, VPN and wireless infrastructure as needed.
Seek out and evaluate new lean business technology to solve our business problems or reduce technology spending whenever the opportunity arises.
Help define, streamline and document IT process and best practices
Provide desktop support services to our 25 local employees and those working remotely in our centers
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or related field
• Fluency in MS Windows, Active Directory and Exchange
• Experience in working and administering systems built on VMWare
• Experience and/or demonstrated understanding of computer network theory and associated infrastructure
• Demonstrated ability to autonomously solve business technology problems in unfamiliar areas
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills and a selfless and friendly approach to customer service