skilled trade / craft – jobs
Looking for Seamstress (Memphis)
Currently looking to set up interviews to meet with local seamstresses with “BASIC” to “MASTER” knowledge of sewing clothing. This is a start up women’s clothing line with various articles of clothing ranging from leggings, crop tops dresses, rompers etc. We are looking for someone that is preferably new to sewing, but has the experience or with limited experience that is looking to build their portfolio. (Ex. College design students, etc) If you think you meet the following requiriements please contact us to set up an interview time.
*******SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY*******
- 18 years of age or older (preferred)
- Basic sewing skills an absolute must
- Knowledge about cutting patterns and pieces, and creating solid seams that are well hidden are also required
- Must have the ability to sew garments by hand and with machines
- Must be able to finish articles of clothing by deadlines
- Must have a keen fashion sense
**Please contact us at the following information to set up an interview to meet in person:
If you are contacted for an interview please be ready to bring along with you proper ID as well as any previously worked on material and/or photographs of the item that was worked on. Thank You!