701 Lima Ave
Jobs hiring for
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (may include but are not limited to):
* Operates manufacturing equipment or performs general laborer work that supplies raw materials, products or service associated with the manufacture and processing of tires and tire products.
* Maintains required product inspection processes.
* Position may require lifting/carrying product weighing 50-75 pounds repeatedly over a 12 hour work period.
* This position requires walking or standing most of the time during your 12 hour shift and may also include stooping, crawling and crouching around conveyors and/or around production equipment.
* Operate and monitor equipment/line, removing or shifting materials and/or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation.
* Ensure product quality.
* Operate manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely.
* Clean equipment and area during and after shift.
* Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices.
* Expedite repairs to line, working with maintenance as necessary.
* Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
The job is within a heavy industrial environment and you may be required to work within various areas of the factory. Dependent upon the area you will work in, the environmental conditions can be hot, cold, dirty, greasy, wet, and noisy.
The position requires you to work a continuous operation, which will include Saturdays and Sundays. The position also requires you to work overtime as needed.
Additionally, safety is our highest priority and safety procedures/guidelines must be adhered to at all times. This includes safety wear such as hearing protection, protective clothing and steel-toed shoes. Punctuality and attendance are extremely important to the success of the operations in general as well as contributing to an overall positive team atmosphere.
Medical/dental/vision/life and disability coverage
Profit sharing plan
Paid vacation and holidays
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* 18 years or older.
* At least 1 year of continuous employment (preferably in the industrial, construction, and/or military environment).
* Pass a drug screen and background check.
* Driving a forklift (for example, performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, or maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
* Working with high-speed production machinery.
* Troubleshooting basic mechanical systems (making minor repairs using simple hand tools).
* Preparing documentation (detailing work and process flows).
* Reading and using standards of operations (for example, understanding and using processes, procedures, or workflow documentation)
PLEASE CONTACT BARRETT BROOKS @ 866-203-8227 EXT 5013 FOR MORE INFORMATION
; SEND YOUR RESUME TO BARRETT.BROOKS@RIGHTTHINGINC.COM
; APPLY AT COOPERTIRE.CANDIDATECARE.COM
texarkana, texarkana jobs, manufacturing jobs, manufacturing labor, general labor, general labor jobs, manufacturing labor jobs, cooper, tire, tires, tire and rubber, rubber companies