Public School EFL Teacher with the UEI Program
Applications Continuously Accepted
Zhongjie Education International Co. Ltd., located in Beijing, China, is currently accepting applications for EFL Teachers to teach in small to mid-size cities throughout China. We implement the Universal English Intensive (UEI) Program provided in cooperation with the Australian International Education Program Management Center (AIEP). Teaching on the UEI Program is a private, directly contracted employment agreement with Zhongjie Education International.
If you are interested in a secure and reliable EFL experience in China, and consider yourself a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply. Only candidates who submit a complete application package will be considered.
• Position: EFL Teacher
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Openings: 10+
• Applications accepted year-round
• Start date: Immediate
• School locations: Jiangyan in Jiangsu Province; E Er Duo Si & Ba Yan Nao Er in Inner Mongolia Province; Ganyu County in Jiangxi Province; with more schools being added
• Compensation: 6,000 – 10,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidate’s degree and work experience;
Housing and insurance are provided, as well as 3,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 6-month contract, and 6,000 RMB of airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
• Post-Arrival Training: Up to one week of in-office training and one week of in-class training and supervision by trained UEI Program Staff
• Native English Speakers;
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a university in Education, TESOL, English, Applied Linguistics, or a related field; OR
• Bachelor’s degree in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
With Preference given to candidates with previous teaching experience at the secondary school level.
Teachers hired for this program will teach twenty 45-minute lessons per week, with textbooks, supplementary materials, and lesson plans provided for all courses. A Teaching Assistant will also be provided for each foreign teacher to help with day-to-day activities. Teachers hired will have two days off per week, but they may not be on weekends.
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials as an email attachment to email@example.com (Attention: UEI Recruitment Officer).
• Your CV or Resume. Please state your full name, nationality, contact information (a current phone number and e-mail address), mailing address, earliest date available, and your desired contract length: ( # ) Months
• Copy of the first page of your passport
• One recent color photo in which your face is clearly visible
• Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificate(s)
• Two references (with their current email address and phone number) from either your previous teaching position, university, or current or former employers, who can testify to your teaching abilities.
• Please also indicate how you heard about us.
Visit our Webpage at http://eng.zjeducation.com for more information!
EFL teacher, TEFL, TESOL