1800 South Novell Place
DVD’s & Movies
Web Lead Project Manager & Analyst
We’re looking for a skilled, energetic, and highly-organized individual who can grapple with the details without losing sight of the big picture. We need someone who understands technology and its power, but who always keeps our mission, goals and deadlines first and foremost. We seek a born multi-tasker who can set priorities, adapt to change and work creatively within tight budgets. You don’t need to be übergeeky, but we do need someone who enjoys working online and grasps new ideas quickly. You will need to communicate well, and make sound decisions for Novell. You need to know how to manage both up and down in an organization to get the decisions, support, deliverables and results you need, on time and within budget.
• Regularly evaluate lead qualification vendors specifically for web generated leads.
• Create audit processes for each online funnel to increase accountability for outages and lead flow disruptions.
• Drive increase in lead conversion and sales opportunity numbers from software evaluation downloads, field marketing campaigns and paid search programs (# of fields vs. level of engagement in funnel)
o Collaborate with field marketing to evaluate campaigns and establish best practices to increase conversion percentages in campaigns that utilize web or email
o Seek creative ways to improve lead conversion on the site (ex. chat, personalization, approachability)
o Leverage a/b and multivariate testing tools for optimizations
• Contribute to Eloqua (marketing automation) Strategy
o Help drive Eloqua scoring and nurturing programs
o Collaborate with sales to fine-tune and deliver appropriate leads to CRM
o Analyze campaigns and programs for effectiveness; increase lead pipeline
o Meet with and establish regular communications with cross-functional teams
o Ensure critical campaign elements (promotional code, tracking setup) are created for lead flow and reporting
o Help plan and project manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
• Project manage infrastructure projects that are directly demand gen related
o Optimize evaluation download experience to increase total downloads
o Evaluate and improve single sign-on experience as it relates to demand gen
Utilize progressive profiling as users interact with various elements of the site (depending on their value in the funnel)
o Help drive improvements to online marketing event registration
o Drive completion of form builder and lead routing manager tool
Maintain lead routing rules
Train users on form builder tool
o Leverage best practices usability research.
o Evaluate before/after reporting to provide ROI to business.
o Oversee relationship with IT department to build out back-end tools and processes
• Experience doing most of the above
• Problem-solver and creative thinker
• Collaborative, respectful, friendly, ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or within a team of peers and partners
• Superior communication and writing skills
• Some experience with marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Aprimo, Manticore, Salesforce.com, MS CRM On-Demand, Siebel CRM On-Demand) and CRM (Salesforce.com, SAP, Siebel, Oracle)
• Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, Core Metrics)
• Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
• Ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• MBA or Masters in Marketing or Technology
• PMP or Agile Project Management experience
• 7+ years of experience
Project Manager IT